Careers @ JPAC
JPAC Technologies is a solutions provider of global competence to the pipeline, construction and web GIS industry. The company is making constant strides in the industry and achieving greater heights everyday.
We are in true essence a people oriented company. We advocate freedom and professionalism at work. To us, professionalism at work means that everyone has the right to opinionate, question and debate over established norms. And that is how we derive our creativity! We help each and every team member become the best he or she can be in sync with our bottom line. JPAC has people-oriented culture and HR policies; hence it offers the following benefits:
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth
• Working on cutting-edge technologies
• Competitive remuneration with timely and regular appraisals
• Secure and people friendly work environment
• Regular exposure to new domain and technology
International Sales Manager / Business Development Manager for UAE ( Based out of Dubai / AbuDhabi )
The candidate should be an Engineer / Management graduate with an IT Background. Experience of at least 5-6 years of IT services selling a Must. Selling at an enterprise level with CXOs would be preferred. Should have at least 2-3 years of IT Services Selling exposure in the Middle East market.
Past background of Selling or Account Management in Oil and Gas Market would be a huge plus.
• Web GIS Specialist: Having working knowledge of MapServer and PHP MapScript
• GIS engineers: Having experience in GIS applications.
• Senior PHP Programmers: Developers having experience in web applications on PHP/MySQL, Ajax.
• Web Designers: Specialists in web designing having experience in Photoshop, CSS, HTML, & Flash.
If you are focused on the above verticals or software professional interested in being a part of something big and path-breaking, a self-driven performer who knows that the challenges of today to translate into a better tomorrow, then JPAC is the right place to be.
Please send your latest resume showcasing your skill set to firstname.lastname@example.org