PIPELINE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - PIMS BENEFITS
Pipeline Information Management System Benefits
JPAC’s PIMS delivers a comprehensive set of project monitoring and controlling processes. With PIMS, you can gain the following benefits:
Improve alignment of strategies and operations:-
Improve productivity and insight:-
- Define & Configure your project
- Run your project in accordance with strategy and plans, accessing the right information in real time to identify concerns early.
- Achieve business objectives by aligning manpower and resources.
- With the help of built-in GIS application improve project visibility.
- Even after successful project completion extend the visibility and control till O&M
Reduce costs through increased flexibility:-
- Leverage self-services and analytics across the organization.
- Improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- Take faster decision with built-in GIS.
Optimize IT spending & Reduce Cost:-
- Improve process standardization, efficiency, and adaptability.
- Extend transactions & information across the vendors.
- Solve complex project challenges with PIMS.
- Increase profitability, improve project material control and manage risk.
Gain higher ROI faster:-
- Integrate and optimize pipeline laying processes.
- Built-in web based GIS application.
- Eliminate high integration costs and the need to purchase third-party software.
Immediate access to project information:-
- Use SaaS based PIMS using unique rapid-configuration techniques that cost 10 times less than what traditional sapplications cost.
- Give project team new ways to access the project information required for their daily activities.
- Data availability with well indexed and meta data based links.
- No worries of document/reports/films getting damaged or lost.
- As-is activity status reports. -Quick decision making.
- One solution covering all pipeline data on GIS. – Save IT Integration spends
- Authentic reports and data. –Quality Control
- Error Free Data Logging. –Helps meet Quality Objectives
- Generation of Compliance reports. –Operational efficiency
- Extend transaction and information across vendors. –Visibility
- End - End traceability of Material. – Real time Reconciliation & Pipe Track
- Systematic Documentation from start to handover. – Data availability<
- As built data & GIS generation. – Correctness
- Removes duplicity of work
- No more manual report generation
- No more worries to store films and reports safely from getting damaged/lost.